Monday 3 June 2013

MAYBELLINE The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara

Hey Loves I've missed you all. Im here tonight with a review on a new mascara that I came across today. I think its a brilliant idea for someone like me who wears mascara on the top and bottom. 

MAYBELLINE VOLUM'EXPRESS MASCARA
The Falsies Big Eyes
1 COAT
2 COAT
Like I mentioned above I do think this is a fantastic idea. To have the right size brushes and formula to apply mascara on the top and bottom lash all in one system, wonderful. 
Top Mascara - The wet formula (brand new) really did lift my lashes up, opening my eyes. It was a little clumpy but I can fix that with a quick comb through. I did like the fact you can get noticeable results with just 1 coat.
Bottom Mascara - This is my favorite side of this mascara tube. The little brush is great for getting all the bottom and top/corner lashes. The bottom brush also seems to get scraped better when you pulled it out to get the perfect amount of formula on the brush.

The only thing thats a down sides I found was the fact I couldn't find a waterproof version (yet). I will be buying this one again. Another great Falsies mascara.

Sara xo

8 comments:

  1. looks interesting i just wish i could use their mascara's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, definitely very black as well, and I love smaller brushes to get lower lashes! Missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the length. Subbed to your YouTube Channel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the smaller brush for the lower lashes!

    Love your blog as well - I'm a new follower :)

    It would be awesome if you could check out my blog as well?

    Ella x
    http://beautibits.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny - I sell Avon but I am picky about the mascara brushes and Maybelle has the kind of brushes I like. Lorelle has a mascara with a mascara brush that is easy to use. For me, it's all about the brush! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying to get my hands on this. I love Maybelline mascara and falsies is my absolute favorite. Like this as it has a smaller brush for lower lashes. Have to yet to find it in my stores and I will definitely have to look for the waterproof version. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a pretty good idea. Your lashes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just going to get this, instead I got Physicians formula Fake out and I hate it!!!

    ReplyDelete