Monday 8 April 2013

MAC HEROINE

Hello Loves. I am absolutely smitten with my new MAC lipstick. Heroine is a beautiful deep purple, a true purple. It may look a bit scary if your not used to a bolder look but its very wearable. It is matte but I find it creamier and less drying on my lips then other MAC mattes like Ruby Woo (a fave too). I've been really into matte lipsticks lately.

L-R : HEROINE  / REBEL /  UP THE AMP
I have no clue what that black dot was, I didnt notice till I took the photos lol. 

Sara xo

12 comments:

  1. I la la la love that shade!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that berry color its really nice for summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and funky!! Wearable but with an edge, and it looks gorgeous on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am kicking myself right now for not picking up this shade, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so happy I decided to head to the MAC near me (Mapleview Mall) when I did. They pretty much had the entire collection in but this was the last of this lipstick:)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love this shade gorgeous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shades are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fantastic vibrancy! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Amazing colour pay off
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. that colour is really fabulous! love how bright it is! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. :O I was debating on this one for such a long time! Wish I had bought it! Looks lovely on you!!!
    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS Shades... Rebel looks amazing!! Thanks so much for linking it up to Makeup Monday! I sure hope you will be back again today!

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete