Thursday 21 February 2013

Maybelline COLORsensational VIVIDS

Hey there Lovelies. I Absolutely adore this Line of lipsticks. I have been reaching for my softer lipstick shades lately but at heart I'm always going to be a bright lips girl. I just love that pop of color and these L'Oreal Vivids are fantastic:)


900 Hot Plum
Looks more purple in the tube but swatches & shows on my lips with more pink to it.

870 Coral Crush
Love has a bit more pink in it in person. Stunning color.

This line of lipsticks is very pigmented and creamy. The staying power is pretty good as well. Although faded some I could still see the color on my lips after a day of shopping and traveling around town:)

Sara xo
Less then a week left to enter my newest Give Away (HERE)

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shades :). I really love the look of these! Unfortunately only 3 colours released in the UK :( which sucks!
    They suit you really well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these colors!

    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these! Gorgeous shades and I love your lip photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors. I need to pick up some shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hon, came by to follow you from Jessie's blog hop. Followed on GFC and hellocotton, hope you can follow back on the same sites :)
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I LOVE bright lipsticks - these look awesome!

    Thanks for coming and linking up on my Beauty Bloggers Blog Hop! Looking forward to getting to know your blog <3

    Jessi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shades xx

    mac lippy giveaway :: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these colours are gorgeous! I can't pick a favourite!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow those colors are amazing for spring/summer!

    xx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look amazing! Such wonderful colours.

    Amy xo
    www.roseberrylips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. following from blog comment xx lovely post and swatches xx

    following on twitter too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower here! The colors are so bold and beautiful. Thanks for the swatches :)

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OooOOoh! I love that coral colour!! It is absolutely beautiful. I have just recently been turned onto corals. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    www.canuckbeautyreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty! i don't have these but i need to reconsider!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want your nail polish and the two lipsticks! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That pink shade looks gorgeous :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. those are awesome shades! Perfect for spring! Stop by won't you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hot Plum is gorgeous!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete