Tuesday 16 October 2012

DermOrganic Flex Hold Sculpting Spray

Hi Dolls, Me again:) I was working on a post showing my current fave Hair products but I decided to give one of the products its own spotlight because I'm loving it so much. Wonderfully recommended by my friend at Trade Secrets after I was asking how to keep my hair curled. This product keeps my hair in place, frizz free and actually holds my curls pretty well. Usually straight again after an hour but with this product after a night out I still have at least very strong waves:)
What DermOrganic Says:
*Excellent daily working spray
*Provides full bodied-textured style
*Ideal for setting styles
*Thermal Protection
*Memory hold maintains shape even after brushing
*Non-sticky soft-to-touch results
*Enriched with Omega-6, lipids, antioxidants, vitamin E and Natural moisture factors
*Vegan - No animal testing
*Sulfate, Paraben & Gluten Free

How I use it : I blow dry my hair or air dry then I spray each section of hair with this product and let dry before Curling or straightening my hair. I do brush each section threw as I go so it doesn't feel crunchy.

 Sara xo
Check out whats on my nails tonight Here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment