Tuesday 23 October 2012

Butter London Holiday Lacquer Collection

Hi Dolls, Today I saw that The Bay had the Butter London Holiday Sets out (they weren't there last week) and since the price was great and the polishes looked amazing I had to pick a set up, checking 2 more polishes from my wish list.  Both sets of 3 were beautiful but I picked this one because like I just said 2 of the polishes were on my wish list. I do already own the third polish but that's OK its one of my faves. May keep it or put it in a future give-away.

Butter London @ The Bay $39.00 for Set of 3 Polishes. Regularly $17.00+tax for 1 Polish
Rosie Lee
Fairy Cakes
The Black Night

Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. These look so lovely! I really want to try the purple one :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! This is such a pretty set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these look amazing! They are SO expensive over here.

    ReplyDelete