Tuesday 29 May 2012

MAY BEAUTY FAVES:)

Hello Beauties, I have discovered many new potential beauty faves in May but since most were found at the end of May I will leave them for June faves and just show you what Beauty/Cosmetic products I reached for all month:)

 I have been using Tenacious Teal as a Cream Liner & Bad To The Bronze all over lid

 Ive been wearing Mac Studio Moisture Tint as my day face make-up & Maybelline Super Stay for nights out and when I needed to cover a few blemishes for about a week
 Loving Benefit Tints right now..Definitely will be buying the full size Posey Tint
 Sara xo

9 comments:

  1. I bought the Maybelline 24 hour color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze a while back, and though I really wanted to like it, I found it very tough to apply :(
    I do love the Benefit tints as well, though I do need to get my hands on the Cha Cha tint - it seems perfect for the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find my MAC paint pot hard to apply. Maybe its just the colour Rubenesque but I find it greasy feeling and blotchy. Loving Cha Cha Tint:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love MAC!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try those Benefit tints good to know you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cha Cha Tint looks awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love my maybelline paint pots & foundation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posietint looks so pretty! What a gorgeous pink. Still waiting for those Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows to arrive where I live ... that bronze shade needs to be mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been using both my maybelline eye tattoos in the green you have and blue as eyeliners too. It's great for that pop of color needed in the summer! I love the baby lips too!

    ReplyDelete