Monday 23 April 2012

SMASHBOX Camera Ready BB Cream

Hello Beauties. I know you all are probably tired of seeing posts on BB creams but I have gone back to my old ways of using tinted moisturisers & (now) BB Creams instead of using foundations, which is something I just started doing this year. I'm testing out different ones to find one I really like..Ive been using this one by Smashbox everyday since Friday ..Here is my honest opinion:)


This 5 in 1 Beauty Balm claims its a Moisturiser with SPF 35, Primer and Controls Oil in one step to create a flawless face in a flash when worn alone or under Foundation.


                                        PROS
* Amazing coverage for a BB Cream or Tinted Moisturiser - I can usually just slap these kinds of products on with out a mirror but this one you can actually see that horrible ring around your nostrils if you don't blend it in which mean a little extra coverage
* Even though it has good coverage it just evens out your skin and reduces the appearance of redness but lets your skin shine through - Love the fact I can still see my Freckles through it but the rest of my skin looks great:)
* Skin looks luminous
* Kept me Matte in my Tzone all night - I don't have really oily skin but some shine in my Tzone and I wore this out Dancing this weekend and didn't need to re powder all night.
                                         CONS
* For the price the amount of product you get truly sucks. This tiny tube only contains 30ml / 1.0fl.oz
* $50.00+tx Canadian..Ridiculous 
For the product I give an A but because I use this every day in the morning and reapply it (like putting on a fresh face) at night if I go out I can't justify buying it again unless the price is reduced/sale. I am going to keep checking out other brands.


Just a side note Ive been using my Garnier BB cream on my legs when I need my legs to look nice in shorts & skirts. a small amount evens out my skin making stretch marks, scars and even a bruise or 2 less noticeable and my skin glowing:)
Sara xo









2 comments:

  1. I'll be moving back to Singapore come July and I am definitely going to look into purchasing BB cream. I have only heard good things. :) By the way, I just saw that you started following my blog. Thank you! It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob hun your blog is great:) Singapore is on my places to visit before I die list xx

    ReplyDelete