Friday 30 March 2012

IF YOU SAW ME ON A SATURDAY NIGHT:)

Hello Beauties, I'm spending a lazy weekend with my 3 monkeys but i thought I would share with you my go to Make-up look for when I go out on my kid free weekends. Whether Its date night with my Fiance or Dancing with my friends this is the look I usually do..changing a few things here are there like the colour of my lipstick & sometimes throwing on some fake lashes. 

FOXY on Lid & TEASE in Crease
Deeper red Smudged on Lips & Layer of Sheer brighter Shimmering  Red  over it
To apply winged liner I find it easiest to line my Upper Lash Line then draw a line coming out from the outer corner of my eye angled up a tiny bit. I then join the edge of the wing back to the Liner on lash line and fill it all in.
 This is a very easy look and I hope you like it. I'm sure of done pieces of this look in other Looks posted on here but I keep meaning to take pictures before I go out (which is rare).

Sara xo

2 comments:

  1. beautiful look!!!! u look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gorgeous..dont mind the hair I was way to lazy to get that all prettied up too lol

    ReplyDelete