Monday 20 February 2012

My ESSIE Nail Polish Collection!!

As all you beauties can tell I just adore Essie nail polish if you didn't all you have to do is look at one of my posts. I was putting my polish back in my rack after taking pictures for last nights post and decided to share my current Essie collection. I say current because I know with out a doubt I will be buying from new collections as they come out and I always come across ones I don't already have. Maybe you will see one you don't have in your collection and might want to check out.

Luxeffect...As Gold as it Gets, A Cut Above, Set in Stone, Shine of the Times

Below the Belt, Great Expectations, Body Language, Topless & Barefoot, Jazz, Sand Tropez

                     Mink Muffs, Chinchilly, Power Clutch

           Adore A Ball, Fiji, Cute as a Button, Mod Square

Buy Me a Cameo, Lady like, Eternal Optimist, Angora Cardi, In Stitches

               Tart Deco, Enuff is Enuff, Who's She Red

             Lilacism, Foot Loose, Jamaica Me Crazy

             Merino Cool, It's Genius, Sassy Satchel

  Sew Psyched, Turquoise & Caicos, Absolutely Shore

Beach Bum Blu, Trophy Wife, Lapis of Luxury, Mezmerised


well that's my collection of Essie polishes at the moment. I really tried to get the true colours of these beautiful polishes on film but its night time so the lighting is pretty bad in my home right now. If any of you have a favorite Essie Polish please let me know so I can check it out.


Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment