Friday 24 February 2012

DRUG STORE LOVES

Hello Beauties, today I decided to share some of my favorite Drug store beauty finds. Im always trying out new products and these are ones I bought, tried and liked/loved enough to repurchase when I run out. I will try to put the price in if I can remember but most things I buy on sale.


FACE...
*GARNIER Skin Renew B.B. Cream - Using as a primer under foundation &  alone as tinted moisturizer  in Light/Medium $15.99
*RIMMEL Clean Finish Foundation - Light buildable to med coverage, has vitamins A & E in 240 Soft Beige
*MARCELLE Translucent Face powder - Finishing powder with major staying power with out looking cakey  $15
*RIMMEL Match Perfection Concealer - 2 in 1 concealer & highlighter. Its creamy consistency covers undereye circles well in Ivory 


BRONZER/BLUSH..
*RIMMEL Natural Bronzer - Great Colour for my skin tone, has some shimmer but its not noticable on my skin in 027 Sun Dance $7.50
*PHYSICIANS FORMULA Glow and Mood Boosting Blush - Very pretty pink, quite shimmery but gives a flush & glow to your cheeks. Natural $15.99
*MAYBELLINE DREAM BOUNCY BLUSH - I have mentioned my love for these blushes enough already. Adore all the colours but Im reaching for Candy Coral A lot lately $10.49


LIPS...
*RIMMEL Lasting Finish - This rosy neutral lip colour is a my lips but better colour, it goes on smooth and doesnt dry out your lips. 050 Paradise $6.50
*REVLON Lip Butter - I dont find these as moisturizer as others claim but I love the colours and how smoothly it applies. 010 Raspberry Pie


MASCARA...
*REVLON Photoready 3D Mascara - New to my collection but Im loving the way it lengthens, volumizes and seperates my lashes. Blackest Black $9.99
*COVERGIRL Lash Blast Fusion - My go to water proof mascara. Very Black


EYE LINER...
*MAYBELLINE Eyestudio Gel Eye Liner - Very pigmented formula goes on smooth and stays all day. Black $11
*MAYBELLINE Waterproof Liquid Liner - Thin felt tip applicator makes lining my eyes easy as well as doing a great cat eye. No smudging all day. Black $9


Well there you go..up later my High end Loves at the moment


Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment