Wednesday 25 January 2012

JANUARY FAVES:)

Hello Lovelies thought I would share my January favorites with you. These are products Ive been reaching for and using the most this month. I hope I don't leave anything out:)....

                          FACE WASHES & LOTION
1. Ive re-discovered my love for Wicked Spiced Pumpkin body lotion by B & BW mmmm!!

2. SEPHORA Waterproof Conditioning Eye Make-up Remover takes off my make-up with out stinging my sensitive eyes and has really stopped my eye lashes from falling out.

3. Exfoliating is always a step in my beauty routine, flaky skin doesn't look great with make-up on top (or even bare faced) and this month I've been using Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub more then any of my other beloved scrubs.

4. Lancome's Mouse Comfort a creamy foaming cleanser for dry skin has really helped soothe and moisturize my dry winter skin this month.

                   FACE MAKE-UP
1. Ive been using MAC's Studio Moisture Tint (Tinted Moisturizer) in Medium for about a month now and I like it a lot. I find it has a little bit more coverage then other brands I've tried. Great For when I want to even out my skin with out looking or feeling like I have make-up on.

2. MAC MSF in Medium is probably going to be on my Faves list for a long time. I did discover that I like this wonder powder even more when applying it by pressing is on with my Beauty Blender Sponge then with  my brushes.

3. Maybe I'm tired of winter already because Ive been reaching for my summer coral cheek colours this month like Benefit Coralista.

             EYE SHADOWS

1.Urban Decay Naked Palette..So many possible colour combinations..one word AWESOME!!

2. Loving MAC's Satin Taupe, Paradisco, Mythology, Antiqued, Club, Cranberry, Star Violet and Contrast using these colours all over the lid, in the crease..esp loving a neutral eye with cranberry in the crease.

                  PERFUME
I really have been loving last years fave again. HARAJUKU LOVERS G:)

                NAIL POLISH
The colour i seem to be re-applying the most has been this beautiful candy apple red. 
ESSIE Who's She Red.

Hope you liked my January Faves and if you want a review or tutorial using any of these products
just let me know and I will be happy to do one for you.

SARA XO


No comments:

Post a Comment